Saturday 28 March 2015

I am four!

I met a landmark today! I reached four kgs! We went to meet Dr. Mamatha to check why I was throwing up water. Mum was worried. Dad was as usual cool and said it was natural to do so. It is a part of my digestive system adjusting to the new food - mum's milk. I was cool too but mum panicked (like all mums do when their 18 day old is puking water and is running a temperature). Mum had done some research for the same on google but still wanted to go and check. Dids was cool too. So anyways mum convicned dad to go for check up and I was only willing to go out on a ride with mum and dad.

Once we reached the hospital and once we got in Mum's worries were put away as doctor said all was well and this usually happens when I am fed mroe than what was required. So it was simply a case of over feeding. Once the worry was away, I was weighed and viola! I was 4.05 kg or 8 pounds. That broghut so many smiles to mum as she felt I was thinning down. Now dad has a new job og getting all the new clothes so I would fit in :) Overall my second visit to the doctors was good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment