Wednesday 8 April 2015

Doting sister

Did I tell you about my awesome sister? Though she is just two years elder to me she takes good care of me. She kisses me and likes it when I touch her face. I love having her around. She makes funny faces when I am happy and is worried when I cry. Now that I stole mom's attention from her, she is quite understanding and lets mom have free time and plays with her toys.

Dad gives more time to her too but I am okay. I will take my revenge by playing with all her toys. We are still bonding and will be doing that for life. We will be the sisters that will make others jealous :) I love you akka.

1 comment:

  1. Hello thecutetigress information or the article which u had posted was simply superb and awesome and to say one thing that this was one of the best information which I had seen and came across so far, thanks for the information #BGLAMHAIRSTUDIO

    ReplyDelete