Saturday 4 April 2015

Shot and courage

I am told the world is full of viruses that want to hurt me. So as soon as I entered into this world my parents were forced to give me some shots and man those are painful. This lady, I am told, is a doctor and is a professional and knows how to give a shot. I was supposed to et three shots and when she wished me as I entered the room, I have a her a nice look and told her to be careful.

Three shots man! What are they supposed to do? I don't really know. But dad has approved it seems. I trust him. So when he requested me to allow his lady to give shots to me, I put up a race face and agreed. See they aren't even holding me tightly? I let them give me those shots and didn't even let a tear roll down. I was brave. Dad said he was proud of me. The lady was impressed too :)

We called grand mum and got her to pray for me before I got my shots and once we finished dad called her again and told her how brave I was. My grandmum loves me and my sister a lot. I love her too. After all she gave me dad and he named me after her. It seems the courage runs in the family.

Did you get your shots? Share some pics and thoughts with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment